Shake Up Your Protein Shake
Protein is great for as a meal replacement or as a pre and/or post workout supplement. Once we find a great flavor we stick with it! However, the same shake over and over can become a little boring. Here are a few suggestions to shake up your protein shake:
1) Add some cinnamon! This brings the flavor of some proteins to a different level of delicious. I usually add a teaspoon of cinnamon to my Nutristat Vanilla Sundae whey isolate protein powder and it tastes amazing! It turns my vanilla sundae shake into a cinnamon roll treat.
2) Did someone say pudding?! Take any protein powder and add just enough water to turn it into a pudding texture. Enjoy with a spoon!
3) Sweeten the deal! Try adding some Walden Farms syrup to your protein pudding. I mix a scoop of Allmax Vanilla Isoflex with a little bit of water (enough to make a pudding) and then I add two tablespoons of Walden Farms syrup to the mixture.
4) Pop it in the freezer! Make your protein pudding and then pop it in the freezer for 20-30 mins. It will come out like cold thick pudding. Tastes so great and is better for you than eating ice cream!
5) Combo Time! If you have a couple of different protein powders in your house try combining them to create your own flavor. I combine Allmax’s Banana Crème protein with their Chocolate protein and it tastes like a chocolate banana. So delicious and a new spin mixed up flavors.
6) Ice ice baby! Blend your protein shake with ice and some sugar free chocolate sauce. You can make your own low calorie milkshake! Tastes great with Allmax’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Isoflex.
7) PB any Protein! Addicted to peanut butter? Who isn’t?! Add PB2 powdered peanut butter to any protein an instantly make it a peanut butter flavored protein. Try adding a tablespoon of PB2 to a scoop of Nutristat’s Chocolate Fudge Puretein. It will make your protein shake taste like peanut butter chocolate fudge!